Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A personal hang out for two people with no life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NeXt Gen Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inaa-hime
Admin
Inaa-hime

NeXt Gen Characters Empty
PostSubject: NeXt Gen Characters   NeXt Gen Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:07 am

Nathan Darkholme

Son of Kish and Dominique (And baby, his name was nathan before i met nathan XD so i didnt name the kid after him) in this bit, he's been kidnapped from kish in order to manipulate him. he's with the acolytes in magneto's base.

Hours later and miles away, Remy LeBeau played with Nathan Darkholme. "What's this?" He asked, holding up an apple.

"Apfel," Nathan said in German.

"No," Gambit said. "What's this?"

"Pomme," he said in French, quite confused.

"No. What's this?"

Nathan paused and studied the apple for a full minute while Gambit smiled at him. He didn't want German like Vatti, and he didn't want French, like Maman. He squinted at Gambit and then at the apple. "A... apple?"

"Good boy," Gambit said, ruffling the three-year-old's already messy brown hair. "Apple. Now... what's this?" He held up a playing card.

Nathan was now completely baffled and stood up. "Don vanna play 'nymore."

Remy laughed as the door to the nursery opened and Lance walked in. "It's Nathan's bedtime," he said, sticking his hands in his pockets as Nathan ran to him. Lance accepted the hug and picked him up.

"Au revoir," Gambit said, getting up off the floor.

"Down," Nathan commanded to Lance. Lance put him down and Nathan ran back to Remy, holding out his short arms. "Hug!"

Gambit smiled warmly, remembering a three year old Kish, remembering a three year old Lorelai. "Okay," he said, kneeling and hugging the small boy. When Nathan was satisfied, he went back to Lance, who picked him up. As they left, Remy began to put away the various toys and wondered if this, whatever Magneto was doing, was right. He shook off the thought quickly, knowing that such ideas only led to trouble. He walked out into the hallway and heard Nathan shout something to him.

"Carte," he called. "Card!"

Remy smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://demonforum.forumotion.net
Inaa-hime
Admin
Inaa-hime

PostSubject: Re: NeXt Gen Characters   NeXt Gen Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:13 am

Johnny Summers

Codename Speedy, son of Jean and Scott summers.

Johnny reached for the phone, feeling blood pour from a deep wound on the back of his head and neck. It was ringing. Someone had to tell them not to come back. Someone was here. He felt someone standing over him, someone who he knew Ben would want to see, the killer, the one… He had to tell them not to come back.

“Hello? Who picked up?” he heard Twitch say.

“Don’t come back,” he gasped, feeling Magneto’s foot on his arm. “Don’t come back whatever you do…” he was yanked away and too his feet. “Ugh…”

“Where is she?” Magneto said, eyes glowing.

“Hurk…” Johnny managed to grunt, eyes bleary. He felt weak and numb all over.

“Where is this girl?” he said, holding up an image of Eevee. Johnny’s eyes widened. “Where is she?”

“Ee…vee…” Johnny said softly.

“WHERE?”

Johnny felt his vision fade and the last thing he saw was Magneto’s angered face as he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Inaa-hime
Admin
Inaa-hime

PostSubject: Re: NeXt Gen Characters   NeXt Gen Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:19 am

Ben

He's the same as before just a teenager.

“Hey guys,” Ben walked in and the two boys fell completely silent. Ben looked at them and frowned. “What? Guys, I’m not like I am in the Danger Room ALL the time. You CAN be normal.”

“I say you should loosen up in the Danger Room too,” Johnny stood up. “What the heck is your deal, blowing up at Chloe like that? She’s twelve, man, and none of us are as wiggy as you are about training.”

“You should be!” Ben shouted. “You were there that night, you saw, you and Eevee both. You saw what Magneto did to Wartech.”

“Oh no, not the speech,” Twitch rolled his eyes.

“Oh yes, the speech,” Ben shot a death glare at him. “The speech is important.”

“But we’ve heard it a thousand times!” Johnny yelled in an exasperated voice. “We all know it by heart!”

“But obviously it hasn’t sunk in yet,” Ben said.

“Oh, is he giving the speech?” Eevee walked in with Chloe and Raven. “I LOVE the speech. How far is he?”

“He just started,” Twitch folded his arms.

“Okay, you guys, look,” Ben shouted over them. “Guys, seriously, chill. I’m not going to give the speech.”

“Hallelujah,” Johnny said, raising his arms and making Chloe giggle. “Somebody call Ripley’s!”

“Shut up,” Ben said. “Anyway, I just wanted to say good job.”

“Really?” Twitch looked up, surprised.

“Except for you, Twitch, my friend,” Ben smiled. “Johnny was right, you were kind of… being a wuss, dude.”

“Aw, come ON!” Twitch cried. “The thing was going to KILL me.”

“Dude, I got three words for you. Danger, Room, simulation.” Ben laughed as Johnny patted Twitch’s back lightly. “You would have been fine.”
Back to top Go down
Inaa-hime
Admin
Inaa-hime

PostSubject: Re: NeXt Gen Characters   NeXt Gen Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:22 am

Jonah Danger

Codename undecided. Most often called Cowboy or 1885.

“Now, kid, you don’t know what you’re doing,” Scott said, holding his hands in the air as a sign of surrender. People were realizing that there was a gun in the room and were quickly getting up to leave. “Just put the gun away, we aren’t here to hurt you.”

Jonah pointed the gun at Kurt, motioning for him to put his hands up too, and Kurt quickly obliged. “I think the gun can stay out and ya’ll can leave,” he said in a very convincing accent, convincing enough that Kurt for a moment actually believed he was from the old west. “I don’t appreciate this intrusion of my civil rights.”

“No one is intruding on anything,” Kurt said desperately. The gun was making him nervous. “We just… we just want to talk. Is talking okay? Can we talk?”

The teenager narrowed his eyes. “Talk.”

The bar was nearly empty as Scott stepped forward, arms still in the air. “Okay, Jonah. We can have a friendly conversation if you just let us sit with you and put the gun away.” Jonah began to lower his weapon put aimed again as Kurt began to relax. “Please,” Scott stepped forward again. “Just put it away.”

Jonah moved his arm slowly, putting the gun on the table. “Alright,” he said. “I put it down. Now talk.”

“We’re representatives of Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters,” Kurt said, relieved and lowering his arms. “We heard about you on the news, everyone’s talking about what happened in Topeka.”

“Those men provoked me,” Jonah quickly defended. “The incident was purely self defense.”

“We know,” Scott pulled a chair over and sat down. “But we also heard how you got out of jail and actually stole a horse. You told the police you were born in… what year was it?”

“1869,” Jonah said proudly.

“But if that were true, that would put us in 1885,” Scott tried to reason. “It’s not 1885, Jonah.”

“I figured that out a few weeks ago in Topeka.” Jonah sat down across from Scott in a casual way, and Kurt shuddered. This kid was really strange. “Strange motorized vehicles, buildings twenty stories high… I was scared. I got twitchy. A few guys startled me and tried to pick a fight with me, and that’s the story.”

“I think he needs help,” Kurt said quietly. “Jonah, I think you need help.”

“I don’t need help, I need to get home,” Jonah snapped at him. “And nobody has bothered to tell me what the year is.”

Kurt shook his head. “Jonah… it’s 2023.”

Jonah blinked at him. “It’s what?”

“He’s telling the truth,” Scott said. “If you are from 1885, you’re one hundred and thirty eight years from home. If you’re not from 1885, you need help. Either way, we can help you. We have a man who can find a way for you to go home, and we have another man to find out who you are. You win both ways.”

Jonah looked from him to Kurt and back. “I know who I am. But… alright.”

Scott smiled and held out a hand for Jonah to shake.
Back to top Go down
Inaa-hime
Admin
Inaa-hime

PostSubject: Re: NeXt Gen Characters   NeXt Gen Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:28 am

Chloe Hayes

Cute little girl, codename Paragon

Chloe fell to her knees and cried out in pain, shocked by the sudden blast to her back. She was hearing a ringing noise and she saw little spots in front of her eyes. Chin wobbling, she burst into a fit of sobs.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Ben stopped what he was doing to look at his crying teammate. “Chloe! What happened?”

“I fell,” she sniffed. “I got hit and I fell.” Ben walked over and held out a hand to help her. Once on her feet, he hit her lightly on the head, not hard enough to hurt her but enough to make her flinch. “Ow!” Why did you do that?”

“There’s no crying on my team,” He shouted. “And there is no falling down! I thought I made myself perfectly clear when we were being briefed, Magneto will not stop when you fall down to cry. You’ve never seen Magneto, Chloe?”

She shook her head.

“Never faced him, never fought him?”

She shook her head again.

“Well, I have, and trust me, this is not a game.” Ben lifted her chin up with a finger. “Hey. This isn’t a game, Chloe. Can you understand that?”

She sniffed. “Yes.”

“Good. Now get out there and show these machines what you’ve got, okay?” Ben pushed her forward a little as he went back to his own training. Chloe flew into the air and lifted a huge tank twelve times as big as her, tossing it to the side as if it weighed nothing.
Back to top Go down
Inaa-hime
Admin
Inaa-hime

PostSubject: Re: NeXt Gen Characters   NeXt Gen Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:33 am

Eevee Drewlett

British rebel. Sister of Dominique. Has an obvious crush on Ben.

Eevee made her way downstairs to see Ben looking up them, hand on the banister and staring at the top step as though a ghost stood upon it. He was deathly pale, eyes wide and shining that pretty silver behind his glasses, his hair messy and uncombed, as per usual. Eevee stopped beside him and looked up the steps with him, then looked at his profile as he continuously watched the top step. She touched his arm; he jumped, startled, and suddenly acknowledged her presence.

“Ben?” She said softly. “Are you feeling alright?”

“Uh, yeah,” he said, pushing his glasses up and turning away from the staircase. “I’m fine, Eevee; don’t worry about it.”

“You haven’t spoken to me since you got out of the infirmary, and you’ve been avoiding the Guardians like the plague,” she whispered. “Something’s bothering you. Is it about losing against Magneto?”

“No. Yes. I don’t know.” He sighed and ran his hands through his hair. “I just… I don’t know.”

“It’s okay,” Eevee said. “Just talk to me.”

“I… I have work to do,” he mumbled, stalking off. Eevee watched him go with sad eyes, wishing there was something she could do to help the short, soft-voiced kid who struggled every day with the minds of millions.
Back to top Go down
Inaa-hime
Admin
Inaa-hime

PostSubject: Re: NeXt Gen Characters   NeXt Gen Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:36 am

A funny Jonah scene

Tobias sped back into the living room where Johnny and Jonah sat, watching a western film and eating popcorn out of Jonah’s hat.

“You see there, nobody would eva shoot like tha’,” Jonah said, nudging the other boy and pointing at the screen. “Ah wouldn’t shoot like tha’, no sir, you gotta pull up yer arm, not push into the shot, yer liable to break yer arm doin’ it like tha’.”

“Am I interrupting…?” Tobias said quietly, watching as Johnny lost interest in Jonah and turned to the movie again.

“Are ye listenin’?” Jonah said, nudging Johnny again.

“Jonah, ah can't understaind wht yer sayin' half th' tahme,” Johnny said dully, in an amazing imitation of Jonah’s accent.

Jonah stood, stung by the mockery, and took his hat from the sofa, pouring the popcorn into Johnny’s lap.

“Hey, what--?” Johnny shouted angrily.

Jonah coolly put the hat on his head, straightened his bandanna and left the room without a word, a mask of indignant anger hiding the hurt he felt rising in his chest like a hot wave.

Tobias went after him, stopping him with a hand on the tall boy’s arm. “Hey, I was going to ask you…”

“Leave me alone, ah do not feel like conversatin’,” he said shortly.

“Well, I tried to ask your team leader but I can’t find him.”

“Ask Eevee, then.”

“But…” he looked for another excuse, and came up with nothing. “Um, I wanted to ask, are you REALLY from the old west?”

Jonah turned his steely blue eyes to the smaller teen, taking off his hat. “Yes, ah AM from the OLD WEST,” he said, enraged. “And yer gunna SEE wht happens to someone who keeps borherin’ a man from the old west when that man’s got himself a twitchy right hand and a gun in his holster.” With that, he turned and made his way up the stairs, fuming.

Tobias watched him go, shivering. He was starting to realize there was a time and place to ask questions in this house.
Back to top Go down
Inaa-hime
Admin
Inaa-hime

PostSubject: Re: NeXt Gen Characters   NeXt Gen Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:39 am

Raven (With a bit of Kaylee Williams thrown in)

Raven is the emo german girl i told you about. Kaylee is Aaron's little sister who ends up on the baddie side.

Raven sat alone after school on the steps in front of the school, waiting for Eevee or a ride to come along. She didn’t have the energy to fly home and she didn’t want to ride the bus after last time. Witch, witch, mutie witch. She shuddered. No more people would throw lunch at her.

She was still looking around when she saw Ben and Johnny messing around across the field, and she sighed. “Great. If dey see me, dey’ll come over here.” She muttered to herself. She tried her best to pull her jacket around her tighter, hoping she could be hidden from sight by black leather.

She spotted Windstrider’s car before the boys did, thank the Lord, and she ran towards it frantically. “Hey,” Aaron Williams said as she jumped into the passenger seat. “Are we waiting for anyone else or…?”

“Go,” Raven said simply.

“Okay,” Aaron shrugged. Ben sure had made some weird friends when Mission X grew up and disbanded. “If you hear a noise, don’t worry, it’s just my piece of crap car trying to die.”

Raven looked out the window, trying to ignore the only member of Ben’s old team who had made it to the big leagues. Teacher though he was, he was sort of annoying and never shut up.

“How was school?”

“It vas fine,” She said. “I am trying to think.”

“Okay, sure,” Aaron shrugged. The kid wanted quiet, so what?

He rounded a corner and the car came to a dead stop. Nothing had made any noise, and the car was still running, but it wouldn’t move forward. He looked out the window to see what was happening and realized that the car was no longer on the road. It hovered a few feet off the ground, wheels still spinning desperately. “What the Hell…?” he asked quietly.

Raven looked at him. “Vhat is going on?” she asked. “I sense a hostile mutant presence.”

“Of course you do,” Aaron said angrily. “Would you do me a favor and be quiet for a second, I’m trying to…”

The car dropped before he had the chance to listen on his winds, jolting both mutants painfully. The car coughed and died from the stress. “Shit!” Aaron cried.

“Do you think it is Magneto?” Raven asked, suddenly afraid.

“If it was Magneto, we’d be sardines already,” Aaron whispered. “Just stay calm, everything’s fine, I got it under…”

“Control?” Came a voice from above them. “Oh, dear, I’m afraid that’s something you’ll never have.”

“It’s a kid,” Aaron rolled his eyes. “A kid I can handle.”

Two feet planted themselves on the hood of the car, untied converse sneakers shining with blue rhinestones. As the mutant crouched down to look in on them, Aaron pushed back into his seat. Her blue eyes flashed, her thirteen-year-old form thin and athletic, her long, glimmering silver hair flowing past her waist. Aaron’s eyes widened as the windshield shattered outward, not scratching the girl at all. Kaylee Williams was quite safe from glass projectiles.

“Heya, big brother,” she said with a grin. “How’s KICKS?”
Back to top Go down
Inaa-hime
Admin
Inaa-hime

PostSubject: Re: NeXt Gen Characters   NeXt Gen Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:47 am

Jasmine Howlett (in a cute flirty scene with jonah)

Jonah was as surprised as Jasmine was when he walked right into her. Her bag split open, things tumbling out, and he dropped the map he was looking over. "Watch where you're--" Jasmine began, but she stopped to laugh. "What the Hell are you wearing?"

"Clothes," he said, shrugging. He was used to this.

"What the Hell are you supposed to be, the Lone Ranger?" she snickered and covered her mouth. "Oh my God."

He rolled his eyes and folded his arms as she leaned down to put her stuff back in he bag. He knelt to help her.

"Now what are you doing?"

"Ahm helping," he said simply. "What else am ah supposed to do?"

"Get out of here, Annie Oakley," she said. "I don't need help."

He stood, startled. This girl was not nice. "Fine," he said. "But have yeh seen a red haired boy around here anywhere? Fourteen round? Stupid lookin'?"

"Yeah," she said, pointing. "That way."

He looked over and nearly jumped for joy. Johnny was carefully and silently following her a few paces behind, not wanting to let her out of his sight. She rolled her eyes. "Please get rid of him. He won't leave me alone."

Jonah ran to hug him and Johnny backed away. "Hey, fellah," Jonah said. "It's alright now. Ah found yeh."

"Who are you?"

"Ahm... it's me, Jonah," he said. "Johnny, what's wrong?"

"Who's Johnny?" he looked confused. "Am I Johnny?"

Jasmine flinched. Poor kid. "Are you taking him back to the hospital, Lone Ranger?"

Jonah nodded, ignoring her name calling. "Ah gotta get him back. Ah had no idea he was this bad though. Don't even remember me."

Not fully trusting him, Jasmine smirked. "So he doesn't know you," she said. "But you know him. What if I said I don't believe your his friend?"

"Want proof?" Jonah asked.

"Sure," she said, growling as Jonah reached for her hand to shake. "I don't do handshakes."

"Jus' a little wolf, aintcha," he muttered. "Fine. You want proof? Come with me."

She folded her arms and followed Jonah and the amnesiac boy towards the hospital. How did they always find her, she wondered. How did the freaks always manage to find her.
Back to top Go down
Inaa-hime
Admin
Inaa-hime

PostSubject: Re: NeXt Gen Characters   NeXt Gen Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:50 am

My favorite episode: Wonder Bread and Skippy Peanut Butter

"So you don't remember... anything."

Johnny shook his head, looking confusedly from Ben to Jonah, his supposed best friends. He recognized nothing about them at all, from Ben's large glasses to Jonah's outrageous cowboy hat. For some reason, the fact that Jonah was wearing a bright red bandanna over the bottom half of his face struck him as funny, and he only barely kept himself from laughing. Jonah looked concerned, he had looked that way ever since he found Johnny in the park. Ben looked simply... blank. He seemed to have no emotion in his silver eyes, no expression on his thoughtful-looking face. Ben was certainly a real trip.

"What about these people?" Ben handed Johnny a photograph, and he looked it over. A pretty woman with long red hair, red like his, a tall man with red tinted sunglasses, a small girl with a huge grin on her face, and himself. He shook his head, looking up at Ben with something like desperation.

"Those people are yehr family," Jonah said loudly, also looking somewhat desperate. "Yehr ma and pa, and yehr sister Rachel."

"I don't... recognize them," Johnny said sadly. "I'm... I'm sorry...?"

"Do you know ANYthing?" Ben asked in complete exasperation. This was going absolutely nowhere and he still had to cross-examine Lorelai from Fort Four.

"I know I'm hungry," he answered immediately. "I'm really, really hungry. Is there Wonder Bread and Skippy peanut butter anywhere around here?"

"You don't remember your parents, but you remember Wonder Bread and Skippy peanut butter?" Ben rubbed his temples with his thumbs. "I hope I never, ever need to go into your mind."

"I remember I like to run," he said softly as Ben stormed out. So this Ben was already angry at him for something. This, for some unknown reason, made him want to swear. "Shit," he said, to satisfy the urge.

Now he wanted to put a dollar in a jar. He shook his head violently. What the heck was THAT about?

"Yeh alright?" Jonah put a hand on his shoulder. "Johnny? D'yeh need anythin'?"

"Yeah, a sandwich," he said.

Jonah looked at him sadly, ruffling his hair. "Ahll get one for yeh," he said, standing and walking out the door. Before he closed it, he looked back. "Yeh're gunna be okay, Johnny."

Johnny nodded and the door snapped shut. He was alone now, and he suddenly felt very cold and small. Pulling his knees to his chest, he sighed. What does one think about without memories?

Chloe stood up immediately as Ben entered the waiting room, pulling herself out of Eevee's arms. "Is he gunna be okay?" she squeaked, and she sounded like she had been crying for a while. "Is Johnny gunna be okay?"

"He's... fine, Chloe," Ben lied. "Why don't you go find Raven and tell her to come here."

The small girl, now hovering a foot off the ground, nodded. "Okee-dokee," she said as she rocketed out of the room.

"So how is he really?" Eevee asked, folding her arms. Tears sparkled at the corners of her eyes, but she struggled to remain strong. If she broke down, she was letting down Chloe. She had to be calm and centered, to be a good role model for the impressionable little girl.

Ben sighed and folded his own arms after running a hand through his longish hair. "He doesn't remember anything," he said slowly. "Not me, not Jonah, not his parents or his sister. He barely knows who he is."

Eevee's chin quivered and she buried her face in her hands. "Oh no. Oh no, no, no."

"This isn't so bad, Eevee," he said. "If he doesn't remember being on Alpha team, he won't object to leading Beta team."

"What?" Eevee removed her hands from her face, squinting at her team leader. "What in bloody Hell are you talking about?"

"Johnny would have never left Alpha team for Beta team, you know that," Ben tried to reason. "But now he doesn't remember Alpha team, or that he was a part of it. He'll lead Beta team without complaint."

"Ben, no," Eevee objected, shaking her head. "You can't. That's taking advantage of his injury, that's wrong!"

"It makes everything so much easier," he tried to explain. She had to understand, she had to.

"For you!" She shouted, almost spat at him, standing up. A few tears were escaping her, cascading in silent, salty streams down her cheeks. "But what about Johnny? So what if he doesn't remember, Alpha team was still everything to him. It's horrible to try and take advantage of him like that!"

"He doesn't remember."

"Well, I do," she said, wiping at her cheek with the back of her hand. Her curly hair bounced as she turned to the door. She stopped to look back at him before she left, eyes burning brightly with the fires inside of her. "Where'd you put our Ben?" she whispered.

He flinched as she slammed the door. Maybe she was right, okay, he could admit that. But there was no other way. Johnny would understand.

But somehow, Eevee affected him a little too much.

Jonah stepped into the hospital's small patient kitchen and stopped dead. That mean girl was here. She looked up at him from her position at the counter. "Oh, hey, Lone Ranger."

"Hey, Jasmine," he said. "Yeh know, name-callin' ain't nice."

"Why not?" She flipped her hair dismissively. "You need something?"

"Wonder bread and Skippy peanut Butter," he said, putting his hands in his pockets. "Not that ahve ever heard of those."

"You've never heard of...?" she laughed a little. "Where've you been for the past sixteen odd years of your life?"

"The eighteen hundreds," he said wistfully, grabbing the peanut butter. "Good ol' California, 1885."

"What?" Jasmine stopped laughing. "You're serious."

"Why wouldn't ah be?" Jonah finished the sandwich and put it on a plate. "Now if yehll excuse meh, ma'am, ah have this sandwich to deliver." He tipped his hat to her and walked out, leaving Jasmine torn between confusion and pity. What a crazy guy.

"Wait," she called. He stopped and glanced over his shoulder. "You're Jonah, right?"

"Jonah Danger, at yehr service, ma'am," he said.

"Okay," she nodded. "See you, Annie Oakley."

"See yeh, Young Wolf," he smiled and kept walking, turning a corner. She smiled too, but only after he was out of sight. What a crazy guy. But he was kind of cool.
Back to top Go down
Inaa-hime
Admin
Inaa-hime

PostSubject: Re: NeXt Gen Characters   NeXt Gen Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:51 am

I'm gonna post some other stuff later when I feel better.
Back to top Go down
Samanosuke, Ibby
Admin
Samanosuke, Ibby

PostSubject: Re: NeXt Gen Characters   NeXt Gen Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:07 am

Awesome ^^
Back to top Go down
Inaa-hime
Admin
Inaa-hime

PostSubject: Re: NeXt Gen Characters   NeXt Gen Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:52 pm

Lorelai and Nico

The blackbird shook gently as Twitch pressed a few buttons, setting a course for Bayville.

"Nico," Jonah said, breathing heavily. "Rule number one on a stealth mission, never rescue anyone. Rule number TWO on a stealth mission, NEVER RESCUE ANYONE."

Nico glanced back at the girl, who was sitting alone, arms folded and staring angrily out the window. Her blue eyes burned with fury, and when she realized he was staring at her, she glared at him. "Why did you rescue meh?"

"I couldn't leave you there," Nico said softly. "It's horrible."

"You shouldn't have saved meh," she shouted. "Now the others are going to get in trouble, they're going to be punished because of you!"

"What are you talking about?" Twitch asked.

"When one of us does something wrong, the others get punished," she said sadly. "Last time one of us escaped we were all thrown into the hot room. Two of us were gassed."

Nico blinked and tried to look away.

"They said next time, they were goin' to kill more of us," she said. "Ah hope they're alright."

"I'm sorry," Nico said, finally managing to take his eyes off of her.

"You're sorry, ah told you to put meh down!"

"Can you not yell, miss?" Jonah said, rubbing his forehead. "Ah got a headache the size o' Texas."

"Whatever." she folded her arms and looked out the window, using her hair to hide her tears.

Nico looked back at her again. She was crying. Wincing a little, he stood and made his way over to her, sitting in the seat next to her. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah," she said. "Ahm fine."

"I really am sorry," he said. "I didn't know. I just couldn't leave you in there."

"Ah understand," she said, pressing her cheek to the glass.

"My name is Nico," he held out a hand for her to shake.

She stared at his hand for a few moments, judging whether or not he should be trusted, and finally took it with her own gloved hand. "Ahm Lorelai."

He smiled at her, quite pleased that she smiled back.
Back to top Go down
Inaa-hime
Admin
Inaa-hime

PostSubject: Re: NeXt Gen Characters   NeXt Gen Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:56 pm

Alexis Summers

Yes, the daughter of Alex and X-23.

"Hello?" Alexis called quietly, wandering out into an empty hall. "Can somebody help me?" Looking around, she sighed. "I'm lost."

Being lost isn't so bad, she thought to herself, taking a few steps down the hall. The infirmary wasn't that big, she would find her father and grandpa somewhere. Alex, her father, had promised to let her watch Hank work for a few hours. She had done so happily. The trouble was, she couldn't find her way back to the main house.

She felt for sure someone was following her, the narrow hallway giving her the creeps. "C-cousin Johnny?" she whispered, turning her head to look back. "Are you there?" There was no one, but she refused to relax. "Ben? Joey? Nico?"

A wild thought popped into her head, her young age getting in the way of her superior intelligence. "Uncle Scott?" she said in a hushed voice, hoping to God and anyone else who happened to be listening that ghosts were stupid and not real.

Walking past a padlocked door, she became suddenly cold and shaky. She stopped walking and stood next to the door, staring straight ahead at the far wall, not wanting to look at the small window in the door beside her and at the same time, wanting to. She felt like someone was staring at her. Slowly taking in a deep breath, she slowly turned her head to look up at the window looking into the room beyond the door.

Looking down at her was a pale-faced, fair-haired girl, bright and pale blue eyes staring down at Alexis, one hand pressed against the cold glass. The ten-year-old's mind battled with her mother's rage and her father's sensibility. Neither won. Instead, she did what any young child would do.

She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Inaa-hime
Admin
Inaa-hime

PostSubject: Re: NeXt Gen Characters   NeXt Gen Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:59 pm

Twitch (Jake Parker)

Lucky for him, he found a blind pretty girl XD

Twitch ducked into the Alley by the school, breathing heavily. Damn image inducer, he thought. It had turned off twice already. On the fritz, on the fritz all the time and it was starting to get on his nerves.

He breathed a sigh of relief when it started up again. When he turned around, he nearly screamed. There was a girl standing there. “Um,” he said, slightly shocked. “Uh, hi.” He hoped, hoped to GOD she hadn’t seen him before the inducer started working again.

The girl stood there. She didn’t say anything, but she tilted her head to the side, and her long straight red hair flowed over her shoulder.

“Hi,” he tried again. Then he thought, what the Hell. “Do you know where I can find someone named Dani?”

“Jake?” she said in a soft voice. “You’re Jake?”

“You’re Dani?” Twitch said nervously.

“Yes,” She smiled. “Hi.”

The image inducer sparked. Then it shut off completely. Looking from it to her in terror, he suddenly realized she hadn’t reacted. “Uh,” he said. “Can you not SEE me?”

“No,” she said, laughing a little. “I’m blind.”

Just to make sure, he waved a hand around in her face. Her face fell and she looked angry. “You did NOT just wave your hand around in my face,” she said in a hurt and angry voice.

“I was just…” Twitch stepped back, and the image inducer flickered back to life. “Sorry. I just thought…”

“It’s okay, I’m sort of used to it,” Dani said, pushing her hair off her shoulder. “I just thought you sounded nicer than that on the phone.” She tapped her cane on the ground until it nudged his foot. “There you are,” she said, smiling.

“Hi,” Twitch said, not knowing what else to say to her. She giggled and covered her mouth.

“Um, will you walk me to my class?” she said. “I seem to have lost my way, and…”

“Sure,” he said, glad that he didn’t have to talk anymore. “Come on.”
Back to top Go down
Inaa-hime
Admin
Inaa-hime

PostSubject: Re: NeXt Gen Characters   NeXt Gen Characters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:05 am

Kaylee Williams and Richiu Lensherr

Richiu used to talk back to his dad. Magneto had his vocal cords cut. Now he's mute. Get it? XD And Kaylee is, of course, Aaron's little sister.

Kaylee ran into the control room and stopped short as Magneto looked up from his paperwork. "What the heck is going on?" she cried, putting her hands on her hips. "What's all this about pushing up the schedule?"

"We have to hurry, child," he said. "We all have to hurry now that they know our plans. Getting the two from the institute will be difficult enough. My contact has not yet sent the location of the third key. Nothing is going as planned. We have to improvise."

"But, I thought you said I had more time," she said softly, as Magneto stood and walked over. He put a large, almost gentle hand on her shoulder.

"There is no need to be nervous, my beloved student," he said reassuringly. "You will be ready on time. Why don't you go train with my son?"

She nodded as she left, looking somewhat comforted as she made her way down the hall and knocked on Richiu's door. He opened it, looking as stoic and silent as ever, the blue scarf around his neck. "Hey Richiu," she said. "I'm supposed to train with you."

He signed slowly. 'I can't train right now, Kaylee.'

"Please," she said. "The whole schedule has been moved up. I really need to train."

He rolled his eyes and pushed his dark hair into a ponytail. 'Oh alright,' he signed. 'But only an hour, okay?'

She nodded, grateful for Richiu, the only other person her age that lived here. Training with any of the Acolytes was hard, with all of their experience in combat with the X-Men. Richiu was no pushover, but he was slightly easier to beat.

The training room was rounded and dome-shaped, the ceiling going higher than she could see. The shadows covered the corners of the ceiling and the floor. Plenty of places for Richiu to hide in, she thought. I have to be careful. Richiu seemed to notice this too as he stepped in and smiled. He looked at her and caught her eye. 'I'm going to go and get my swords,' he signed. 'I will be right back.'

She nodded and watched him go, preparing her telekinetic power for what promised to be a rough session. Her hair always seemed to get in the way, but she refused to put it up yet. Putting up her hair was a sign of defeat to Richiu, a sign that she was not in control anymore. She wouldn't let that silent creep have the satisfaction. She was always slightly weirded out by Richiu, not only because he was the son of her teacher but because of his way of making a room colder. He would walk in and goosebumps would crawl up her arms and the hairs on the back of her neck would stand up. He had an uneasy aura, one she could sense telepathically as easily as she could read a book.

Richiu returned, swords in hand. They were thin blades, perfect for quick skirmishes. 'Ready?' he motioned to Kaylee.

"Why did you say you couldn't train?" Kaylee asked curiously. He shook his head and ignored her question, which made her angry. He was mute, not deaf. "Answer me."

He looked at her. 'It's none of your business. Are we going to train or what?'

"Fine," she said. "Whatever."

Kaylee dodged another quick blow to her side. "Not going to get me that easy," she laughed at him. Richiu scowled. She liked to talk during the training sessions. He liked silence. "Quick, here I am."

He teleported and faded into a shadow in the back of the room. His favorite tactic was to confuse her and jump out from everywhere at once. She never knew what to do when he used his secondary power. He concentrated and doubles of himself appeared all around her, a good twenty of him all with swords and his abilities and strategies.

She squealed softly as she flew upward, to her dismay she had no idea what to do. She cursed Richiu under her breath and began to fight off the opponents as best she could.

She was slightly baffled when the clones began to disappear on their own, and even more confused when the real Richiu dropped to his knees. She landed and ran to him. "Richy," she said. "Are you okay?"

He shook his head, holding his shoulder in pain. 'I have to go see Remy,' he signed, wincing as he moved his arm.

"Why? Are you hurt? I didn't hit you."

'You didn't,' he signed as he walked out, his coughing echoing in the hallway. That was the only sound he could ever muster, and awful coughing noise that sounded like a cat being run over. She watched him go in confusion, shaking her head. Who would hit Richiu?
Back to top Go down
Inaa-hime
Admin
Inaa-hime

PostSubject: Re: NeXt Gen Characters   NeXt Gen Characters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:31 am

The Guardians

This is the episode in which the guardians are introduced.

“Move back,” Shouted Ben, his scratchy voice cutting through the air as Twitch leapt out of harms way. “Chloe, cover Jonah!”

The little girl flew over Jonah and lifted him into the air as one of Gambetto’s bombs blew where he had just been standing. “Thanks, little lady,” Jonah said as he was set down.

“You’re welcome!” she giggled, flying off to engage Four-Arms.

The battle seemed to be going nowhere to Ben, and he could see that they were clearly outnumbered by their adversaries. At first it had only been Flash and Four-Arms, but then Gambetto, Sigil, Ironhawk and Red Ghost appeared after Flash had called for back-up. Ben knew there was no way to win the fight, but Ben didn’t give up. This was a chance to lure Magneto to the scene.

Johnny sped to Ben’s side. “They’re killing us, man,” he shouted, flinching at another explosion. “We have to fall back!”

“We’re fine, we can still win this,” Ben said calmly, slamming a piece of a car door into Ironhawk.

“Damn it, Maestro--!” Johnny screamed at him “Call us off NOW!”

“Who exactly do you think you are, Speedy?” Ben shouted back. “I will NOT give up until I have that information!”

“Will you quit when someone dies out there?” Johnny said, speeding off to help Raven with Red Ghost. Ben watched him go, then came a blast from underneath that didn’t come from Gambetto. He was knocked off his feet and he put his hands to the ground, feeling it shake and crack beneath him.

“What the--?” Ben heard Jonah shout as the winds picked up, ripping his hat from his head and tousling Johnny’s hair as he looked up and pointed.

A boy, around sixteen, was lowering himself into the battle, winds carrying him down into the fray as gracefully as a bird from the sky. Ben looked behind him and up as another sixteen year old boy with dark skin stepped around him, holding out his glowing hands as the ground shook with each step. Johnny felt himself being pushed out of the way of a falling piece of debris by a brown blur, and as this blur came to a halt, he could see it was a fourteen year old boy, grinning and giving Johnny a thumbs up. The wind was soon accompanied by rain, pouring from the sky as a girl with long blue hair floated down beside the speedster. Three cars exploded one by one, sending Four-Arms and Gambetto flying backward, as a seventeen year old boy jumped down off of the fire escape, hands glowing with ember and fire.

“We’ll take it from here,” The dark skinned earth controller shouted to Ben, who nodded in awe of the raw power radiating from these kids. He could feel the pure force of them as they fought off the new Acolytes, sending them scurrying back to the metal orbs that bore them to the scene. Ben watched the orbs fly away, slamming his fist into the ground in frustration and anger, as the wind boy walked over and held out a hand to help him up.

“We’re the Guardians,” he said with a wide grin. “Nice to meet you, little guy!”

“I’m Firefly, the leader,” the boy who had caused the cars to explode lead the other guardians over to the center of the street, where Ben’s team was regrouping. “You can call me Alan. You’re the X-Men.”

“Not exactly,” Eevee said.

“We’re NeXt Gen,” Raven landed softly next to Chloe, taking the smaller girl’s hand. “The fourth team of the Xavier Institute.”

“So, where did YOU guys come from?” Johnny asked warily. “I don’t think I’ve ever heard of the guardians before.”

“We’re new,” the speedster said, putting his hands on his hips as Alan ruffled his brown hair.

“This is Tobias,” Alan said. “Fleet.”

Tobias saluted.

“The boy who can control winds is Cyclonus, or Lewis.”

Lew smiled his weird crazy smile and waved merrily.

“The earth controller is Cairo, codename Rockslide.”

“Yo,” Cairo said, sticking his hands in his pockets.

“And the girl is Jessie, or Jet.”

She pushed her soaking hair from her face as the rain slowed to a stop. Smiling, she looked around the awed NeXt Gen. “We have two other members, but one’s sick and too young to stay home alone, so Hector stayed with him. Al, should we call the Professor?”

“You have a professor too?” Chloe asked, tugging on Lew’s shirt-sleeve. He laughed and nodded.

“We’re based in Oklahoma, and we were coming to Bayville to talk to the X-Men,” Alan said. “We saw you having trouble and decided to help out.”

“You’re well coordinated,” Ben said, looking over Firefly’s well-rounded team. “Who is your sponsor?”

“My father,” Cairo spoke up. “Professor Gerald Ford.”

Johnny snorted loudly, punching a confused Jonah on the shoulder as he laughed. “What, like the president?” he said between guffaws.

“It’s not funny to make fun of other people’s names,” Chloe said, folding her arms.

“Sure it is, we do it all the time,” Lew said. “His face just makes us crack up. I can’t believe a black man is named Gerald Ford.”

“Shut the Hell up, Lew,” Alan said sternly. “Cairo, call the professor, check to make sure that Leo’s alright and tell him we’ve made contact with Xavier’s students.”

“Right,” Cairo said.

“Ya’ll folks want some lunch?” Jonah asked, pointing at the jet. “Ahm sure we could get home by noon in that handy doohickey there.”

“Sure, I’m starving,” Tobias said excitedly.

“Oh, Toby, you’re ALWAYS hungry,” Jessie said, rolling her eyes.

…………………………………

“He’s gunna eat all of the food,” Johnny whispered, whining to Ben outside the kitchen as Eevee talked to the Guardians. “Did you see how much of the chicken he took? And he eats with super speed!”

“I know, I know Johnny, but we have to put up with that,” Ben said softly, trying to keep his voice from carrying. “These people are a potential ally or rival group, and I would prefer the former to the latter.”

“But what about me, how am I supposed to tell him I need to eat too?” Johnny whined more, shaking his head.

“Eat out of the Summer’s refrigerator like your supposed to,” Ben said scornfully. “Now, you’re not going to embarrass me in there, are you?”

“No sir,” groaned Johnny, saluting sarcastically.

“See, that’s what I’m talking about,” Ben scolded. “If I see any of that, I’m sending you away and giving you extra training sessions.”

“Alright, alright, I’m cool,” Johnny said, holding his hands up in surrender.

Ben glared at him one last time before opening the kitchen door. “Hey,” he said, dragging Johnny behind him. “Did Eevee give you the tour?”

“She did,” Jessie said.

“This place ROCKS,” Lew shouted suddenly. “Our mansion isn’t nearly this big!”

“Yes, it’s very nice,” Alan said, with a glare toward Lewis. “Very nice indeed. You all live here?”

“Yes, along with some older students,” Ben nodded and sat down across from Alan. “I noticed a theme in your powers. Are they mostly element-based?”

“Most of us,” he said. “You see, all seven of us have a ring that defines us and our element. I am fire, Lew is air, Cairo is earth, Toby is stone, Jessie is water. Our two others are gravity and darkness.”

“Really,” Ben raised his eyebrows at Eevee. “A nicely balanced team.”

“Oh, Leo usually screws everything up,” Tobias said, mouth full. “He’s nine. He’s a freaking klepto, man.”

“Toby,” Jessie said angrily. “It’s an illness!”

“No it’s not, he probably just made it up,” he said. “He picks locks, too, so no one is safe, not a one of us!!”

Jessie snatched the chicken leg from his hand and practically growled at him, snarling. “Oooo, I hate you!!”

“Nah, you don’t hate me,” He grabbed another chicken leg.

Ben, Eevee, and Johnny, who had been watching this take place, exchanged confused glances.

At that moment, the Professor rolled in, looking pale and weak. Ben shuddered and looked away, trying to keep himself from yelling at the old man. He needed to rest, to retire, and he still refused.

“Welcome to my school, Guardians,” he said softly, sounding tired. “I hope you will enjoy your stay.”

“How long WILL you be staying?” Johnny said, raising an eyebrow at the pile of chicken bones in front of Tobias.

“Only a day or so, take the time to get to know the dynamics of your team and such,” Alan said. “We’ll pay for our food, and any resources we might use…”

“That won’t be necessary, Firefly,” the Professor said. “I understand that you are curious about my groups. I will let you train with each team to see what you think. The danger room is our training area and you are free to use it.”

As the Professor rolled out, Ben followed and closed the kitchen door behind him as he put a hand on his shoulder. “Are you sure we can trust them?”

“My dear boy, if they had anything to hide, I would know,” he said. “They are perfectly harmless.”

“I just hope you’re sure,” he said, stepping in front of Xavier. “Hey. Are you feeling okay?”

“I am alright, Ben.” He patted Ben’s hand. “Don’t worry so much, it’s unhealthy for a boy your age.”

Ben watched him turn the corner in silence. I can’t stop worrying, he thought. I need you.

………………………….

Johnny dodged a fireball. “Shit, who trained you guys?” He shouted over the roaring winds. “Darn, that’s ANOTHER dollar for the swear jar… I don’t even HAVE a dollar right now…”

Lew laughed as he knocked Chloe back for the fourth time, sending her flying towards the wall before she caught herself. “Stop it,” she cried angrily. He kept laughing maniacally, and Chloe charged while he was distracted. She slammed into his stomach full speed, knocking him into the opposite wall.

“Yeah!” Johnny shouted as Chloe flew down for a high five.

Ben glanced up moments before the alarms sounded, growing pale. “Proximity alarms,” he shouted. “Everyone shut down all functions and report to the front lawn in full uniform! Quickly!”

He stopped Alan on his way out, grabbing his shoulder. “You and your team can be safe in here,” Ben said. “You don’t have to help if you don’t want to.”

“Are you kidding?” Alan laughed. “We’ve been waiting for some exercise all week!"
Back to top Go down
Inaa-hime
Admin
Inaa-hime

PostSubject: Re: NeXt Gen Characters   NeXt Gen Characters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:35 am

The Guardians at home

Here's a scene where some of the members of NeXt Gen visit Gerald Ford's school.

Twitch woke up as Raven nudged him. “Ve have landed, sleepy head,” she said, passing him.

Twitch sat up and watched everyone get up. Oklahoma was already boring. He unbuckled his safety belt and stretched, yawning.

Eevee stood and patted her friend’s shoulder. “You missed the excellent crash landing and remarkable save, courtesy of Lewis Morris.”

“Thank you VERY much,” Lew bowed.

“Crash landing?” Twitch said nervously.

“I can’t believe you slept through it,” Tobias laughed. “We had bets going. Pay up, loser.”

Alan grumbled and tossed him fifty cents.

As Eevee stepped out of the small jet, which wasn’t as high-tech nor as expensive as their Blackbird, she looked around the smallish hanger. These people didn’t seem to have as much money or equipment as the X-Men did. She followed the Guardians up the stairs, looking constantly from Twitch and Raven to judge how she should react.

The Foyer was small and homey, though the mansion was large it wasn’t nearly as large as Xavier’s home. It seemed like Ford’s school was the economy version of Xavier’s, less of everything from furniture to space to the television size. She supposed she and her fellow teammates, along with her predecessors, had been extremely spoiled by the amount money Xavier had in his wallet.

“It’s not much,” Lew said. “But it’s home.”

The pile of blankets on the couch moved suddenly, startling Twitch as a brown-haired, wide-eyed nine-year-old popped out of them. He looked around at the Guardians, then at the three strangers. “Hi,” he said. “Are you X-men?”

“No,” Raven said. “Ve’re on NeXt Gen.”

“Leo,” Alan said. “Are you feeling better?”

Leo nodded, looking at everyone standing in the living room. The little boy broke into a wide smile, closing his eyes and waving. Eevee giggled about how insufferably adorable the boy was.

Another boy, black hair ruffled in an unruly fashion with a few white streaks on the sides, tall and lanky and around 15, walked in and saw everyone as he took a bite of cold leftover pizza. “Um,” he said, mouth full. “You’re back! Thank God, I’ve been living on pizza, peanut butter and trail mix since you guys left.”

“Hi, Hector,” Jessie laughed. “Guys, this is Eevee, Raven, and Twitch. They live at the Xavier’s school for Gifted Youngsters.”

“Hi,” Leo said again.

“Hey,” Hector waved and took another bite of the cold pizza.

“Where’s my father?” Cairo asked.

“He’s on an important business trip,” Hector said, sitting on the couch with Leo. “Said he’d be back in a few days.”
Back to top Go down
Samanosuke, Ibby
Admin
Samanosuke, Ibby

PostSubject: Re: NeXt Gen Characters   NeXt Gen Characters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:46 am

This stuff is awesome!!!

Oh, I decided on a name for my Character.

Rolland Sellick. You get the name Rolland and Sellick means conspicuous.
Back to top Go down
Inaa-hime
Admin
Inaa-hime

PostSubject: Re: NeXt Gen Characters   NeXt Gen Characters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:10 am

XD Okitay. works for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NeXt Gen Characters   NeXt Gen Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NeXt Gen Characters
Page 1 of 1